The client needed to adequately classify and protect company documents by minimizing the operational impact on business and users operations.
Horizon Security has designed and implemented a secure collaboration model based on Microsoft Azure suite that allow to client employees to classify and protect unstructured data (e.g. word, excel, powerpoint, pdf files) wherever they move in order to guarantee the access only to the authorized users.
In order to address the client needs, Horizon Security has performed the following project activities:
• Analysis of the current IT infrastructure and Data Classification & Protection policy and framework;
• Design of a technology solution based on Microsoft Azure Information Protection (AIP), Cloud App Security (CASB), Conditional Access and Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA);
• Implementation of the designed solutions and integration with the current collaboration tools (e.g. Teams, OneDrive, SharepointOnLine);
• Definition of the necessary training materials in order to promptly inform users how to use the new technolgies;
• Support for the deployment (about 4000 users);
• Knowledge transfer to client internal departments.