The client needed to evaluate the security level of ''core'' business applications and mitigate any potential cyber security issue/vulnerability before the deployment to the Production environment.
Horizon Security has performed continuous Source Code Analysis (SCA) and Penetration Testing activities on the critical applications within the software development process adopted by the Client.
In order to address the client needs, Horizon Security has performed the following project activities:
- analysis of the current software development process and tools;
• Design of how integrate cyber security analysis within the current IT processes;
• Execution of Source Code Analysis (SCA) activities on the business applications before the related deployment on the Production environment, by using automatic tools and by performing manual analysis;
• Execution of Penetration Testing activities on the ''core'' business applications before the related deployment on the Production environment, by using automatic tools and by performing manual analysis in accordance with the Cyber Security methodologies and best practices (e.g. OWASP);
• Identification of the necessary countermeasures and reporting the outcome of the performed activities.